Cats are known to be very fussy creatures, choosing very carefully and are rather picky- learn where the cats are attempting to hide!
Temporary (Sleeping Spots & Travelling)Edit
- Most likely they nap on chairs and beds, of course put together as furniture.
- In cardboard boxes and large containers or rectangular objects- they like to be content and secure when they sleep.
- Possibly in trees, often for many minor reasons.
- Inside blankets or in squeezed places, sometimes for birthing or a peculiar purpose.
- Stray cats are likely to live in small tunnels under apartments.
To be continued